Welcome. This is part of our story about how God is building our family through adoption and teaching us about HIS family. Going through this process is giving us more understanding about how He has adopted us. We are HIS children, still growing and maturing and developing in our relationship with Him.





Friday, January 13, 2012

Bless those you love.

Well... we are waiting. What can I say???
There is still a delay, BUT God's timing is perfect. I've had several people tell me that earlier this week, and I know it is true...but it is not always easy.

Dan's Dad passed away today, and as much as I wanted to be on a flight leaving for Ethiopia earlier this week... I can not imagine if we had left and then received this news in another country. I am so glad we are here with family to say our goodbyes to a wonderful father and grandfather.

I am going to leave it at that. Words seem to get jumbled up right now. I love ALL my children. I love my Ethiopian boys. I love my Husband...and I love my Father-n-Law. Bless you and all those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post without an account as well. To post without an account, click on "Select profile", then select Name/URL. Enter your name in the "Name" field and click "Continue".