Welcome. This is part of our story about how God is building our family through adoption and teaching us about HIS family. Going through this process is giving us more understanding about how He has adopted us. We are HIS children, still growing and maturing and developing in our relationship with Him.





Saturday, January 21, 2012

6 a.m. Skype

Saw and heard my sweet boys this a.m. I so want to transport them through the screen home to us. With the language barrier and no guarantees on when we can travel - I look into Ephraim's face on the computer and want to offer him some kind of assurance that we have not forgotten him and WILL come to get him. All I keep saying is "I Love You! and I miss you!" and smile big so that the picture he has in his mind of me is a smiling Mommy that loves him.
We saw Sisay(Silas) wiggling in his brothers lap... and take a few steps. Yep, since we were there back in October he has started to toddle / walk. I am so happy and sad at the same time. I am glad my little man is growing and progressing and so sad that we were not the ones with him, celebrating his first steps...and the ones picking him up and kissing him when he tumbled.

Please stand with us in prayer that this glitch in our Embassy process is cleared - even this week. We wait to hear a favorable response from the Embassy early Monday or Tuesday. (I added the favorable - :o) in hope and faith). Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post without an account as well. To post without an account, click on "Select profile", then select Name/URL. Enter your name in the "Name" field and click "Continue".