Welcome. This is part of our story about how God is building our family through adoption and teaching us about HIS family. Going through this process is giving us more understanding about how He has adopted us. We are HIS children, still growing and maturing and developing in our relationship with Him.





Thursday, December 1, 2011

Take Courage

I have been giving myself a talk this morning and need to remember all the wonderful words of my Lord that say... Take courage.  Do not Fret. Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

I had the expectation today that I would wake up to an email that said our case had been submitted to the American Embassy. I now lay that expectation at the cross... as there was no such news.  However I am taking captive my thoughts. I choose to trust the Lord with all my heart because part of it is in Ethiopia, and I am a Momma longing to have all the pieces home under one roof. I am trusting that HE is the author of our story and knows perfectly well how to tell it and make it unfold into our lives.

So... I eagerly wait on the edge of my seat for the page to turn. He knows best and that gives me courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post without an account as well. To post without an account, click on "Select profile", then select Name/URL. Enter your name in the "Name" field and click "Continue".