Welcome. This is part of our story about how God is building our family through adoption and teaching us about HIS family. Going through this process is giving us more understanding about how He has adopted us. We are HIS children, still growing and maturing and developing in our relationship with Him.





Friday, December 2, 2011

Have you heard anything yet? Good News

From what we understand, one child's paperwork is still needing a little more attention and we will need to wait to be submitted for a few more weeks. We are thankful that our agency is taking the appropriate measures to do the work correctly... and for the nannies that are loving on our boys while we are apart.

Some would say to let go of our expectations, not to expect, and then we won't be disappointed...but I disagree. I want to expect everything... and believe that all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me. He moves mountains, binds up the broken hearted, heals diseases and sets captives free. He made a way for orphans to be adopted, for sinners to be forgiven and for life beyond death in an eternity with God.... I am planning on expecting everything. I want to live my life expecting miracles and joy. AND if you know me well... I have some growing to do in this area...AND not to be offended or too disappointed if it does not turn out or look the way I thought it should or would.  Praise God that I have a Father who sees the whole picture and knows the rest of the story.

So don't be afraid to ask when we will be going to get the boys, I don't know what my answer will be, but for sure, I have Good News, the Gospel is on my side...

1 comment:

You may post without an account as well. To post without an account, click on "Select profile", then select Name/URL. Enter your name in the "Name" field and click "Continue".