Welcome. This is part of our story about how God is building our family through adoption and teaching us about HIS family. Going through this process is giving us more understanding about how He has adopted us. We are HIS children, still growing and maturing and developing in our relationship with Him.





Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Delighting over them, Delighting over us - DVD

We got a dvd of the boys last Sat. We watched it 3 times that day! Oh My....I can not begin to describe the craving it stirred in me to have them home and here in the flesh. I am so thankful my girls have similar stirrings. They humor me and join me in delighting over the boys. I wonder if that is how our Heavenly Father delights over us. Hmm. I'm just imagining God the Father getting tickled over us as we enjoy HIM and the blessings He has given us.

We saw in the dvd, E receive the news of us as his family and the gifts we gave. We saw a big smile as the shirt we sent was held up to him. He hugged and kissed the stuffed animal - a green frog. It was precious. S was just as precious. He has filled out a bit and is even more beautiful than his photos. He seems to be a happy baby with a sparkle in his eyes.

Thank You Father. We are delighted with Your blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post without an account as well. To post without an account, click on "Select profile", then select Name/URL. Enter your name in the "Name" field and click "Continue".