Welcome. This is part of our story about how God is building our family through adoption and teaching us about HIS family. Going through this process is giving us more understanding about how He has adopted us. We are HIS children, still growing and maturing and developing in our relationship with Him.





Saturday, May 14, 2011

Car Seat #2

A friend gave us a very nice car seat that had been used by another adopted child. I know, if you read my last post, the cars seat I was going to use was an older used one.....but it was at least 10-12 years old. :o) ha. This is a much newer and nicer one. It has a pink/yellow cover, but someone has already offered to swap covers with me for a more gender nuetral cover. I love it when God shows off and provides just what you need. Philipians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Thanks Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post without an account as well. To post without an account, click on "Select profile", then select Name/URL. Enter your name in the "Name" field and click "Continue".